CSPPA CONDUCT INAUGURAL GENERAL ASSEMBLY
Starting on 26 April 2021 and continuing until 29 April 2021 the CSPPA held its inaugural general assembly, inviting all members to take part in shaping the future of CSPPA.
The agenda for the general assembly was sent to all members two weeks prior to the start of the general assembly. Members were invited to put forward suggestions to include in the agenda in order for the general assembly to make decisions on such matters.
The final agenda included the following items:
1. Election of the conductor
2. The chairman’s annual report
3. Presentation of the annual audited accounts for approval
4. Approval of next year's budget
5. Confirmation of Articles of Association
6. Processing of proposals by members
7. Election of Board members
8. Election of 2 alternate Board members
9. Choice of audit
10. Determination of the membership fees for the following period
11. Any other business
The CSPPA General Assembly 2021 was held in writing via email over a period of 4 days. The decision to conduct a written general assembly was made by the CSPPA founding board of players in order to ensure that as many members as possible would be able to take part in the general assemby.